SESCA Ltd is the professional training subsidiary of The South Eastern Society of Chartered Accountants. They provide quality, cost-effective post-qualification training for accountants and other business professionals across Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, Dorset and Berkshire, as well as online.
Your Marketing Team
SESCA came to us for a new brand identity and website update. Following initial discussions, our team delivered a Marketing Communications Plan to ensure the updated brand identity and website redesign better reflected the business and core proposition.
What we did
- Delivered a new brand identity, together with a set of comprehensive Brand Guidelines to ensure consistency of brand delivery and design of core brand collateral.
- Designed 2021 course brochure.
- Built a fully bespoke website designed to offer delegates an easy way to view course content and reserve their place online.
- Joomla platform selected to enable the administration team to easily update news and upload resources in-house.
- Selection of stock images and copywriting to ensure content aligned with the brand tone of voice and key messaging.
- Full project management from brand refresh and concept to launch of website.
- Training session for SESCA team on how to use and update the newly launched website in-house.
- Ongoing hosting and maintenance of website.