What is a Virtual Marketing Manager?
The word ‘virtual’ conjures up futuristic images of virtual reality concepts on computer screens, however in this case it simply refers to a practical Marketing solution for small business owners.
With the number of freelancers on the rise in the UK, outsourcing key functions of a small business is a very cost effective option for today’s entrepreneurs. But hiring a Virtual Marketing Manager goes a few steps beyond asking a freelancer to simply refresh a logo.
A Virtual Marketing Manager will become a member of your team. They don’t need to be completely ‘virtual’, they can work remotely or they come to your office location regularly with an allocated desk. They have their own equipment, but will need to be provided with a login for an email account for your company, so they can act seamlessly on your behalf when contacting clients and suppliers.
The advantages of hiring a Virtual Marketing Manager are:
- You get a Marketing expert at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time employee
- They are completely flexible – increase the hours for busy periods, lower them at quieter times
- They can mentor junior members of staff or help senior management deliver a project
- You can delegate all your Marketing tasks, so you can focus on your business
- They will have access to tried and tested quality suppliers including copywriters, designers, photographers, printers etc or they can use your regular partners if preferred
Kemp Marketing provide Virtual Marketing Managers to small businesses based in Surrey, Sussex and London. Our aim is to help grow your business to the point where you require a full time Marketing Manager. When we reach this stage, we are happy to help with the recruitment process to find the right candidate for your business and keep in touch as they settle in.
“Kemp Marketing has made a huge difference to our business over the last 2 years. Sue has worked effortlessly with our team and has enabled us to re-define who we are as a business and what we do. Through delivering effective marketing communications, she has helped us to articulate this to our customers and prospective customers in a clear and concise manner. When the company and the Marketing role grew, Sue helped us to find and recruit a full-time Marketing Manager.” Tim Dobson, Sales & Commercial Director, VEGA Europe